So, you’ve started writing a blog post, eh? That’s great!
I’m sure you read a lot of blog posts, too, right? Well, of course, you do.
The most successful bloggers know that Secrets of Killer Blog Post critical component of their post is not just the post idea. But how they execute it.
What Secrets of Killer Blog Post to makes successful bloggers from the average ones?
Is their ability to catch and hold the reader’s attention throughout the blog post. Find out how you can improve your blog post writing skill to keep your audience coming back more.
The Secrets of Killer Blog Post: Way to grab readers attention
Catch their attention.
Your reader can’t pay attention to everything so here are Secrets of Killer Blog Post.
The mind is not wired that way.
To get their attention, a reader must be given reasons to focus on what you want, instead of paying attention to everything else.
 Your Post Title Matters
If the title of your blog post is confusing, the hard truth is that reader won’t click on it. Time is precious, and the reader is not going to commit to reading your post if it has a boring title. So make it simple and keep in mind below killer tips to retain your reader’s attention.
- Use the title to give your reader an idea of what you will cover without giving too much away.
- You can keep it around 8 words or 70 characters.
- You have to make your point clear and be clever, not confusing.
Now next step is How to make the title more attractive?
Here are some the secrets of creating a killer blog post you can create a creative title that stands out:
- Use how to’s or how not to’s- e.g. How to earn money
- Use # tags of ways- e.g. Top 5 ways to earn money etc.
- Use strong language-. e.g. Killer tips for earn money throw blog post etc.
- Use Lists and Ranking- e.g. 5 ways to earn money on blog posting etc.
- Ask questions- e.g. What are the best ways to earn money etc.
In this way, you can make your blog post title awesome and attractive after reading this ‘Secrets of Killer Blog Post’
 Make it Personal
People are attracted when the story personal stories and to individuals. It’s so easy for business blogs to hide behind their corporate identity.
‘Secrets of Killer Blog Post’ to grab your reader’s attention.
- Tell a story
- Use descriptions
- Use case studies etc.
When something is personal, it is important. You will immediately grab attention.
So to this, you can use emotions,
- Emotion brings clarity to your message and makes it personal.
- Emotion gives peoples a reason to talk about your blog and to share the content.
- Emotion is far better than logic to trigger center in the brain that control and decisions.
You can pull your readers in.
After the title, the opening sentence is the second most important part of the blog post. Use the points to pull your readers in and get them to keep reading. Here are killer tips to retain your reader’s attention.
- Ask questions- e.g. What are the best ways to earn money?
- Share a quote- You can choose a quote related to your post topic.
- Use shocking statistics- e.g. 100% of best way to earn money
- Communicate the benefits of reading the post- When you are done a reading, you will know how to do remaining the part.
 Back up your claims
Back up any claim with proof.
e.g. If you are reviewing any product that makes you money show screenshots of your PayPal account to prove the product is working.
One of the best reasons my blog is to build up people’s trust in me.
I want to keep my integrity.
I’ve seen the Secrets of Killer Blog Post to a lot of peoples examples of blog posts that make unsubstantiated claims that have not been backed up.
 Be Controversial
Good argument- Develop your statement. Make sure that you’re genuine with your sentence.
But do not be controversial for the sake of being controversial!
Have a reason.
Here are some important killer tips to retain your reader’s attention
- Make information you offers is valuable.
- Avoid using hard language unless it;s appropriate for your readers
- Ask questions throughout.
- Use specific details- this will helps you to hold more attention than longer content providing a general overview of a concept.
Pretty easy, huh?
So, now that you’re armed with the “Secrets of Killer Blog Post” and grabbing the attention of peoples in your blog post titles, get back to blogging!
So, guys are it helpful? Have you got any other tips on some another top secret of Killer Blog Post?
If so, I’d love to know- leave a comment in the comments section below…
Also Checkout :